Notices (Scroll down for all items)
- Watch the May 20 MTA Emotional Resilience Webinar
- Nominate for VIRTUAL Safety Excellence Awards!
Nominations due Sun., May 31. See forms/electronic submissions here.
- Metro-North's COVID-19 Update Center
Up-to-date information on COVID-19, see COVID-19 Update Center.
- Webinar: The Culture of Face Masks
TransportAsian TEG to host live webinar on face masks, Thurs., June 11, noon to 1 p.m. Details and registration here.
- MTA's May 20 Virtual Board Meeting
- COVID-19 HOTLINE
Call 646-252-1010. All calls confidential.
- EAM Six Sigma Program Newsletter
- New Federal and State COVID-19 Related Leave Laws
- Employee Sick Leave Information
For details, visit our COVID-19 Update Center. All Sick Leave information and documentation can be found under "Sick Leave Information for all Employees".
- Prudential Retirement Counselors Hosting Virtual Webinars
Register for MTA Deferred Compensation Plan webinar and others in May 2020.
- Teleworking Guides from Training Dept.
- Essential Employee Letter to Display During COVID-19 Emergency
- Use IAMS for Intranet Access
Sign onto IAMS for access to email, service requests, the latest information on COVID19 on MTA Today, all from your personal device!
- Metro-North TRACKS Coloring Book and Passport Now Online!
- Request FMLA online @ www.MyMTA.info
Once there, go to: My Benefits.
- UPDATE: Safe Working: How to Use Your N95 or Surgical Mask (YouTube)
- President Rinaldi's Statement on Respect in the Workplace
Please read and acquaint yourself with Metro-North's important policy on respect.
How to Access MTA Technology Resources from Home
http://tens.nyct.com/mtaToday/MTAHQ_IT/remoteWork.htm or sign onto the BSC site, mymta.info, and you will find instructions in the rotating slider.
- May's Joint Metro-North-LIRR Committee Agenda
See Committee Book here.