Our 2018 President's Award Winners Are...
Metro-North is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2018 President’s and Team Excellence Awards:
OUR 2018 PRESIDENT'S AWARD WINNERS ARE…
Lawrence E. Mals, Electronic Specialist, Communications & Signals, Maintenance of Way
Andrew R. McClellan III, Conductor/Special Duty Trainmaster, Transportation
Andy Melendez, Custodian (Poughkeepsie), Customer Service & Stations
Pasquale F. Perrotti Jr, Assistant Deputy Director, Maintenance of Way
Giacomo Raguseo, Senior Director, Operating Capital Projects, Financial Management, Operations
Albert M. Santini, Chief Engineer, Maintenance of Way (retired in August)
Jason S. Sharkey, New Haven Line Shop Superintendent, Maintenance of Equipment
OUR 2018 TEAM EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNER IS…
Civil Speed Enforcement (CSE) Implementation Team: Positive Train Control (PTC), Communications & Signals (C&S), Transportation, Maintenance of Equipment, Rules, Training, Engineering
Congratulations to all!
The winners will be celebrated at our annual awards ceremony on Thursday, October 18, 9 AM at the Stamford Marriott Hotel.
If you received an invitation to attend Metro-North's 2018 President’s Award ceremony, please RSVP by Tuesday, October 4.
Below is the bus schedule for transportation to the event. Buses will be on the west bound side at Stamford Station to meet the following trains:
- Train 1408, the 7:02 AM train from GCT, arriving Stamford at 8:02 AM
- Train 1710, the 7:08 AM train from GCT, arriving Stamford at 8:18 AM
- Train 1510, the 7:30 AM train from GCT, arriving Stamford at 8:24 AM
- Train 1535, the 7:17 AM from New Haven, arriving Stamford at 8:22 AM
Notices (Scroll down for all items)
- Use IAMS for Intranet Access
Sign onto IAMS for access to forms, safety sheets, MTA Today, dept. info and Kronos, use your own PC/device.
- Seeking that made-for-you job?
- Complete Your Training by 12/31
- Learning is always in season!
- Submit an IDEA and Make Money
Submit your IDEA and make $$. Download the IDEAS form or call M. Conti at x4825, or M. Cunningham at x4014.
- Looking to Retire?
See this before you start, important first steps.
- July's Metro-North Committee Meeting Agenda
- ISO-50001: What's Your Idea 4 Energy Conservation!
Please email us your ideas to help improve the railroad's energy performance
- You can now request online FMLA on www.MyMTA.info
- MTA Managing Director Veronique Hakim About MYmta
- Travel/Expense Process
New process for pre-travel authorizations. Forms, instructions here.
- Enroll in NYCT Professional Development Courses
- Want Wheel Power? Take Defensive Driving!
- It's time you finally learned Excel
- It's Hot Outside: What Can You Wear Today?
- MTA IT Forms: New Links
- Foremen, Supervisors! Take IR1/IR2 Incident Investigation Class
Email MNRSafetyConcerns@mnr.org w/ "Incident Investigation Training Request" in subject line.
- Outside Activity Request?
New all-agency request form here or BSC portal, "BSC Forms" /"Employment."